"This is a story about the first time that Bonnie met Damon—the real first time. And don't worry if you're not a Bamon fan. There is something about Elena coming to the Stories section soon."
- Main article: An Untold Tale (character index)#After Hours
Errors and inconsistenciesEdit
- "McCullough" is once misspelt "McCullogh".
- Bonnie's paper is in for "the day after tomorrow". However, "tomorrow" is said to be a Friday, meaning that the paper was due in for Saturday, when school would not be expected to be held.
- Kemp is said to be the librarian of Robert E. Lee High School rather than Grimesby.
- Although the story begins with Damon's arrival in Fell's Church, it was heavily implied that he arrived on or before the first day of school, as a crow watched both Elena and Stefan the morning before school. This is not necessarily an error, as it could be explained that the crow was not actually Damon.
- When Bonnie lists the people that she loved, the only members of her family that she mentioned were "her parents and her sister Mary". However, she has a total of four sisters.
Notes and referencesEdit