|Ailsa McCullough (née MacLachlan)|
Ailsa McCullough (née MacLachlan; fl. 2010s) was a human and daughter of the psychic MacLachlan. At some point in her life, Ailsa performed a dumb supper and saw Colin McCullough's face. A month later, they were married.
Ailsa and Colin had five daughters, named Sheena, Janet, Elspie, Mary and Bonnie. Her friendship with Mrs. Forbes may have led to Bonnie's friendship with Caroline. Bonnie was also friends with Matt Honeycutt, who repaired her unreliable car several times.
On June 7, 2014, Ailsa was unhappy that Matt Honeycutt and Meredith Sulez stayed at the house so late, and advised Bonnie to stay home the following day given Klaus's attack at Caroline Forbes's house on June 6.
In June, 2014, Mrs. Forbes told Ailsa that Caroline would not be attending the graduation ceremony due to the flu, although, in actuality, she was staying at an apartment in Heron while coming to terms with Sue Carson's death.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the television adaptation, Bonnie Bennett's mother is a witch named Abby Bennett Wilson. She is also divorced from Bonnie's father, a travelling businessman.
- The Awakening (Mentioned only)
- After Hours (Mentioned only)
- The Fury (Mentioned only)
- Dark Reunion (Mentioned only)
- The Return: Nightfall (Mentioned only)
- Evensong: Paradise Lost (Mentioned only)
- Evensong: The War of Roses (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ See this image
- ↑ Bonnie and Damon: After Hours
- ↑ Matt Honeycutt: Uh, just having a look at Bonnie's mom's car. It's on the fritz again, and - (The Return: Nightfall - Chapter 39)
- ↑ Bonnie: Everybody's gone! We'll have the whole house to ourselves until tomorrow afternoon, when my family gets back from Leesburg. (The Awakening - Chapter 11)
- ↑ "I stayed home from school because Mom thought I should. She was upset about Matt and Meredith staying so late Sunday night, and she said I needed to get some rest." (Dark Reunion - Chapter 5)
- ↑ "Caroline wasn't there either. She was staying in the apartment in Heron. Her mother had told Bonnie's mother she had the flu, but Bonnie knew the truth. Caroline was scared." (Dark Reunion - Chapter 9)
- ↑ Bonnie: But, anyway, my mom was saying this morning that we should go shopping for my room at Dalcrest before Labor Day. (The Hunters: Phantom - Chapter 6)