|Gabriella Sulez (née Rodriguez)|
- Gabriella: "We came home early that night because I had a headache–"
- Fernando: "Sh, querida–"
- Gabriella: "We got home early. O Virgen Bendecida, what would we have found if we had been late? We would have lost you, too! My baby! My baby with blood on her mouth–"
- Fernando: "But we got home early enough to save her."
- Gabriella: "Ah, gracias, Princess Divina, Virgen pura y impoluto..."
- — Gabriella recalling the night of Cristian's kidnapping[src]
Gabriella Sulez (née Rodriguez) (fl. 1974 – 1992) was a former hunter-slayer and daughter of Leonardo and Beatrisa Rodriguez. She married Fernando Sulez and had two children named Meredith and Cristian.
Gabriella was born to Leonardo and Beatrisa Rodriguez. She was trained as a hunter-slayer, and presumably wielded the Rodriguez fighting stave. She went to college and befriended a Welsh student named Meredith.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dark Reunion (Mentioned only)
- The Hunters: Moonsong (Mentioned only)
- The Hunters: Destiny Rising (Mentioned only)