|The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.|
|Isobel Saitou's father|
Orime Saitou's husband was the father of Isobel and her younger sister. He was a white-collar businessman who lived with his family in Fell's Church. He tried to defy Inari Saitou between 2010 and 2014, and was banished from the house. While Theophilia Flowers theorised that Inari had probably killed him, Orime believed that he was still alive, and that he could return after Inari's death.
Behind the scenesEdit
- It is unknown if Isobel's father was still alive or not by the time of Inari's death. Although Orime seemed to be convinced that he was alive, it is unknown if she had any reason other than wishful thinking.
- The Return: Nightfall (Mentioned only)
- The Return: Shadow Souls (Mentioned only)
- The Return: Midnight (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Inari Saitou: She blames Isobel's father for much of it. He is a ‘salaryman’ back in Japan. (The Return: Shadow Souls - Chapter 30)
- ↑ Theophilia Flowers: Then perhaps some demonstration of power - what happened to Orime's husband, I wonder, to make him go back to Japan - if indeed he went there? He may well be dead. (The Return: Midnight - Chapter 34)
- ↑ Orime Saitou: Now my husband can come home at last. He tried to defy her and she banished him from the house. (The Return: Midnight - Chapter 37)