|Judith Maxwell (née Gilbert)|
- "Aunt Judith was the sort of woman who always looked vaguely flustered; she had a thin, mild face and light flyaway hair pushed back untidily."
Judith Maxwell (née Gilbert) was the daughter of Mrs. Gilbert and sister to Thomas. After Thomas and Elizabeth's deaths, Judith quit her job and moved back to Fell's Church to care for her nieces. In 2013, she married Robert Maxwell.
Judith was born to Mrs. Gilbert, and had at least one sibling, named Thomas. She grew up in Fell's Church, Virginia at the Gilbert house. At some point, she left the town and got a job. It is possible that she had a daughter, who died of a drug overdose.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Fury - Chapter 16
- ↑ "She had a thin, mild face and light flyaway hair pushed back untidily." (The Awakening - Chapter 1)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Bonnie: "Oh, Miss Gilbert—I mean, Mrs. Maxwell—you shouldn't have. (Dark Reunion - Chapter 9)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 In Matt & Elena: Tenth Date: On Wickery Pond, Elena's cousin Breanna is mentioned. As Elizabeth was a Guardian, Breanna must be related to Elena through her father. This would mean that Breanna was either Judith's daughter, or that there was a third Gilbert sibling, making her Judith's niece.
- ↑ In The Return: Nightfall, Elena's great-aunt Tilda is mentioned. As Elizabeth was a Guardian, Tilda must be related to Elena through her father. This would mean that Tilda was Judith's aunt.
- ↑ In Tumbleweeds, Elena's two great-aunts are mentioned. As Elizabeth was a Guardian, the great-aunts must be related to Elena through her father. This would mean that they were Judith's aunts.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 "It wasn't every aunt who would quit her job and move back into a little town to take care of two orphaned nieces." (The Awakening - Chapter 4)