A psychic, also known as a witch, is a human capable of using and sensing Power. Psychics are able to linger as ghosts after death, able to communicate with certain living psychics. They have to be licensed in the Dark Dimension.
- Foresight: Psychics are capable of glimpsing into the future by going into trance. This can be achieved by looking at another's palm if it's the future of a particular person that one wants to investigate, or through a ritual for the general future.
- Mediumship: Theophilia Flowers was capable of communicating with the ghosts of her mother and grandmother.
- Possession: Honoria Fell was capable of possessing Bonnie McCullough and speaking through her.
- Sensing: After her powers had grown, Bonnie was able to sense Power when it was being used. She was also able to sense that there was something wrong with Caroline Forbes after she was possessed by a malach.
- Telekinesis: When Mrs Flowers, her mother and grandmother became one, Theo was capable of using telekinesis.
- Telepathy: Bonnie was capable of communicating with Stefan Salvatore from afar through a psychic tunnel of communication after casting a summoning spell. She was also capable of sending out a psychic message to Damon.
- Honoria Fell
- Theophilia Flowers' grandmother
- Theophilia Flowers' mother
- Theophilia Flowers
- Vampire-attack victim (possibly)
- Bonnie McCullough
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Honoria Fell: A secret place for one who had secret powers in life. Like Bonnie, I knew things no one else could know. I saw things no one else could see. / Bonnie McCullough: You were psychic. / Honoria Fell: In those days, they called it witchery. But I never used my powers for harm, and when I died they built me this monument so that my husband and I could lie in peace. But then, after many years, our peace was disturbed. (The Fury - Chapter 13)
- ↑ " In spite of herself, Bonnie was fascinated by the surge of Power she felt from Damon. Her psychic abilities had never been strong enough to sense its raw essence before, but now they were. Now she could feel it as clearly as she could see the fading violet light or smell the honeysuckle outside Vickie's window." (Dark Reunion - Chapter 6)
- ↑ Guardian: Take care of them. You realise that all psychics have to be licensed? (The Return: Shadow Souls - Chapter 15)
- ↑ The Return: Midnight - Chapter 37
- ↑ The Fury - Chapter 4
- ↑ The Return: Midnight - Chapter 15