|The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.|
|Theophilia Flowers' grandmother|
Grandmama (by Theophilia Flowers)
Theophilia Flowers' grandmother was a skilled healer and psychic, whose anti-tetanus recipe containing lemon balm and alcohol was passed down the family for centuries. She was once accused of being a witch, but her captors seemed incapable of coherent speech and there was no evidence against her. In life, she apparently had difficulty relating to men. She was also a fan of William Shakespeare.
In August, 2014, she and her daughter (as ghosts) became one with Theophilia, transforming her into a youthful form and affording her great power during her battle with Inari Saitou. To help locate Damon Salvatore, she took over her granddaughter's mind and drew a map of the Dark Dimension. In September, she and her daughter spoke to Mrs Flowers regarding her prediction that Elena Gilbert was in danger from a Salvatore. She relayed a passage from A Midsummer Night's Dream, and snorted whenever Mrs Flowers asked her to elaborate.
- The Return: Midnight (Mentioned only)
- Evensong: Paradise Lost (Mentioned only)
- Evensong: The War of Roses (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Mrs Flowers notes that she cannot remember much of her grandmother, though she clearly remembers her life before her mother died. As such, it can be presumed that her grandmother had died before her mother. She is also said to have died in "centuries past" in Evensong: Paradise Lost.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Return: Midnight - Chapter 4
- ↑ "Not even dear Grandmama, who had been a witch of great renown, always knew how to deal with them." (Evensong: Paradise Lost)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mrs Flowers: Dear Grandmama was a Shakespearean buff. But I'm sorry to say that she likes to pull sections together out of context or even skip bits. (Evensong: Paradise Lost)
- ↑ The Return: Midnight - Chapter 37
- ↑ Evensong: The War of Roses
- ↑ Mrs Flowers: Yes, Stefan, I have spoken to both dear Mama, and dear Grandmama, too. I'm afraid they're being a bit oracular today. (Evensong: Paradise Lost)
- ↑ "She wished that dear Mama would be more helpful and that dear Grandmama would do more than snort when she asked for advice." (Evensong: Paradise Lost)